Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Black and white photo - Lake Bolac Post Office 1904

From the Collection of Lake Bolac & District Historical Society 2110 Glenelg Highway Lake Bolac Victoria

black and white photograph
25 cms x 18 cms
Object Registration
post office, frances murray, 1904, dalgleish, post mistress
Historical information
Pictured outside the Lake Bolac Post Office in 1904 are Mr Dalgleish and Post Mistress, Mrs Frances Murray. This was the original Post Office opened in 1887 and was located on the Glenelg Highway. It later became an office for Denny's Lascelles stock agents.
Last updated
19 Apr 2017 at 12:12PM