Badges & Ribbon - Corps of Commissionaires
From the Collection of Geelong RSL Sub Branch 50 Barwon Heads Road Belmont Victoria
- These items include a hat badge, uniform buttons, 2 x ribbons (colour light blue, dark blue and red) with rosettes.
The two rosettes indicate 25 years service.
- commissionaires, ex serviceman
- The Corps of Commissionaires was founded in 1859 to provide work for ex service men.
The Corps of Commissionaires is a Security Company and is currently trading as 'Corps Security'. The Company specialises in providing corporate security.
- 20th Century
- There are no makers identification
- This hat badge, buttons and ribbons are the originals of someone who was employed by the Corps of Commissionaires.
- Around to centre of the hat badge and the buttons 'Corps of Commissionaires Victoria'.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:11AM