Hypodermic Needles - Veterinary
From the Collection of Kiewa Valley Historical Society Mount Beauty Information Centre 31 Bogong High Plains Rd Mt Beauty Vic
- Cardboard box containing 5 packets of Veterinary Hypodermic Needles. Each packet has a detailed blue label on the front in blue writing with 'Veterinary' in red. Four packets contain 12 stainless steel Hypodermic Needles and the fifth pack has 5.
- Box: 170 mm long x 70 mm wide x 30 mm high. Packet: 80 mm long x 60 mm wide x 10 mm high. Stainless steel Needle 35 mm long.
- KVHS 0722
- veterinary hypodermic needles, leur, medical, solila, tawonga district hospital
- This medical / hospital equipment was used in the Tawonga District General Hospital which was built in the 1950's specifically for the increase in population due to the Kiewa Hydro Scheme.
- Historical: Shows the development of scientific hospital equipment. Provenance: Used in the Tawonga District General Hospital which was remote and therefore required good equipment. Good condition and good interpretation capacity.
- Label on big box: Hand written: 'Veterinary / Luer - Record / Hypodermic / Needles / Size .../ E.V.Needles.
Small packets: 'New "Solila" / Veterinary / Hypodermic Needles / Made in Australia / This box contains 12 / G 18 "V" 3 quarters"'/ Leur (followed by address)
- 27 Jul 2017 at 7:53PM