Certificate of dedication of St Ignatius Chapel and its Altar at Loyola College, Watsonia on the sixteenth day of August 2009. Chapel and Altar Dedicated by Archbishop of Melbourne and Metropolitan, Denis James Hart .
The dedication of St Ignatius Chapel, sixteenth August 2009 after refurbishment of original chapel built in 1933 and officially dedicated at the opening and blessing of Loyola Watsonia, Jesuit Novitiate and House of Studies on 16 December 1934
Framed certificate detailing date of dedication of St Ignatius Chapel and its Altar at Loyola College Watsonia in the Archdiocese of Melbourne by Archbishop Denis James Hart Archbishop of Melbourne and Metropolitan. Recognised by the Minor Basilica and Cathedral of St Patrick, Melbourne.
Inscriptions & markings
Certificate including the text "...have this sixteenth day of August/in the Year of Our Lord 2009/dedicated/the Chapel and its Altar at Loyola College, Watsonia..."