Photograph - Digital image - Church Street Fire Station
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Digital copy of black and white photograph.
- greensborough fire station
- Opening of Fire Station in 1963. Greensborough had a fire service from 1938. It was relocated to Church Street in 1963 then moved to Grimshaw Street when Greensborough Plaza was developed.
- 12 May 2017 at 3:58PM