Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Photograph - Digital image - Pioneer Reserve 2014 -8

From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria

Description
Links: 02037.02038.02039.02040.02041.02042.02043.02044
Digital copy of colour photograph.
Object Registration
2044
Keywords
pioneer reserve greensborough
Historical information
Pioneer Reserve, Greensborough is a small park on the corner of St Helena and Diamond Creek Roads. It is adjacent to the site of Greensborough's first bridge across the Plenty River, c. 1864 - 1960s. The shelter, viewing platform, retaining wall and entrance are built from the bridge's massive bluestone arched abutments dismantled between 1974 and 1983. Photograph by Marilyn Smith 2014.
When Made
23/09/2014
Last updated
12 May 2017 at 4:38PM