Historical information

Built By Adelaide firm, Duncan & Fraser in 1916.
Tram number 2, first operated in Melbourne as Hawthorn Tramways Trust number 20. She was transported to Geelong Tramways Trust in 1947 and changed to Number 34. Following the closure of the Geelong Tramways in 1956, the tram transferred to Bendigo where it became Tram Number 2.

Physical description

Tram number 2, climbing View Street Bendigo. 20th April 1962

Inscriptions & markings

20th April 1962