The Stag Hotel The Stag was built 1848-1854. John Sanders purchased the land from Atkinson in 1848 and built the building as a licensed premises. Over the years it was also used as a Hotel, boarding house and boarding school. It is still used today as Accommodation and a restaurant. This photo is printed in reverse..
Black & white photograph of the Sackville street frontage of the Stag Hotel or Seacombe House as now Known
Inscriptions & markings
Seacombe House (Back to Front) Port Fairy March 1960