Black and white photos X 8
From the Collection of Churchill Island Heritage Farm 246 Samuel Amess Drive Newhaven Victoria
- Views of: Amess barn; Roger's cottage and northwest corner of Amess House; cannon X 4; Ken Stott and Roy Shallow divining water; bridge being built c. 1958-1959. Catalogue sheet has list of photographs attached.
- 6: 12.5cm X 8.7cm, 1: 10.2cm X 15cm, 1: 10.5cm X 8.6cm
- churchill island, stott family, cannon, roger's cottage, amess house, bridge
- Churchill Island has an extensive photograph collection dating from the nineteenth century. This series of photos was taken and donated by the Stott family and show different views of the heritage precinct.
- c. 1960s
- Some photos are labelled on the back.
- 23 Jun 2020 at 11:10AM