First Field Dressing
From the Collection of Geelong RSL Sub Branch 50 Barwon Heads Road Belmont Victoria
- An oblong shaped gauze bandage in a cotton cover (First Field Dressing), the outer cover is well worn buff colour.
- 9.0cm x 7.0 cm x 3.5 cm
- first field dressing, ww2, 1942
- This First Field Bandage is dated 1942 and is thought to have been carried by a member of the Military Forces during WW2.
- Johnson & Johnson Pty Ltd (Maker)
- This First Field Dressing is Original it appears to have been carried by a member of the Military during WW2.
- The Dressing was made by Johnson and Johnson Pty Ltd Sydney November 1942.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:11AM