Historical information

Donated by N. M. & J. D. Archibald. April, 1973.

Physical description

Colour 18.5 Sketch done from old photograph. Chicory Kiln - Jansson Family, approximately 1880's. It was built on the land next to the Caravan Park. The only remains of it now are a few bricks on the site. The sketch shows Mr Frank Jansson as a young boy in the doorway. Galvanized iron structure was sold to Mr N Cleeland.