Book - The Institution of Engineers, Australia Victoria Division Country Convention 1981
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Yellow soft covered book of conference papers for the "New Generation Transport Fuels". Papers include
* Vegetable Oils as Diesel Fuel (G. Stecher)
* University of Melbourne's Hydrogen Fuelled Spark Ignition Engine (J. Edsell and E. Milkins)
* Use of Producer gas in a 24kW Air-Cooled Diesel Engine (J. Stephenson and R.R. Raine)
* Small Scale Liquid Fuel Production (G. Tippett, Horsham)
* New Generation transport Fuels (L. Cubitt, Ballarat College of Advanced Education)
* Hydrogen as Fuel for Motor Vehicles (Mercedes Benz Australia)
Loose advertising material, letters and associated material is included.
- engineers, engineering, fuel, transport, institution of engineers, australia, e.j. barker, jack barker
- The conference was held at Ballarat.
- 27 Oct 2015 at 1:58PM