A Collection of Magazines - AUSSIE - The Australian Soldiers' Magazine
From the Collection of Geelong RSL Sub Branch 50 Barwon Heads Road Belmont Victoria
- A collection of magazines, paper pages, the colour of the pages is a buff colour. Most of the magazines are oblong in shape, three magazines are smaller than the others.
- Three magazines - 17.6 cm x 20.5 cm, the rest of the magazines are 17.5 cm x 23.8 cm
- GRSL143- Magazine - AUSSIE
- magazines, poems & aussie humour, 1918-1919, printed in the field
- These magazines have been printed between January 1918 and April 1919 and are a collection of stories, poems and Aussie humour. The magazines have been printed in the field by the 'AIF Printing Section'.
- 1918 to 1919
- The magazines are the originals that were printed at the time 1918-1919 and they have been bound into a collection.
- AUSSIE the Australian Soldiers' Magazine has been 'Printed in the Field'
The first issue appears to be January 1918 and the last issue is April 1919.
On the inside cover of one page is the name Timms.
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:12AM