Report and photographs - Barclay Park Greensborough
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Links: 02058.02059.02060.02061.02377.02447
Collection of 6 photographs and a report.
- 10 x 15 cm.
- barclay family, eric barclay, craig langdon, barclay park
- On November 7, 2015 a small park in Greensborough (previously known as McKenzie Court Park, corner Plenty Lane and McKenzie Court) was renamed as Barclay Park after a local family. henry and Dorothy Barclay farmed Grace Park from 1938. Members of the family were present at the ceremony conducted by Banyule Mayor Craig Langdon assisted by Ward Councillor Mark di Pasquale.
- Rosalie Bray (Author/photographer)
- This open ground was saved from development through the work of local residents.
- 17 Aug 2017 at 11:33PM