Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Photograph - Sawbridgeworth 32 Widford Street Glenroy

From the Collection of St Matthews/Wiseman House Archive cnr Widford Street & Melbourne Ave Glenroy Victoria

Black and white photograph of Sawbridgeworth
16.5cm x 23.5cm
Object Registration
sawbridgeworth, wiseman house
Historical information
Sawbridgeworth, 32 Widford Street Glenroy, was built in 1887 by Arthur Wiseman to help promote the sale of land in Glenroy. It was St. Agnes Church of England Girls Home 1922 to 1964. Now called 'Wiseman House' it has been part of the property of St. Matthew's Anglican Church since 1965.
Inscriptions & Markings
Copied with permission
Last updated
3 Mar 2017 at 10:12AM