Stories Organisations Projects Login

Photograph - Wiseman House 1920s

From the Collection of St Matthews/Wiseman House Archive cnr Widford Street & Melbourne Ave Glenroy Victoria

Description
Black and white copy photograph
Size
23.5cm x 16cm
Object Registration
0003
Historical information
Sawbridgeworth (now known as Wiseman House) was built in 1887 by Arthur Wiseman.
When Made
c.1920
Last updated
3 Mar 2017 at 10:09AM