1. The writings of William Thomas
2. The Context
3. The record of observation
4. Tubberubbabel, Protectorate head station
5. Kangerong, Protectorate second station
6. Buckkermitterwarrer, Protectorate third station
7. Kullurk, the Bonurong choice for a reserve
8. The raid into Gippsland and the massacres remembered
9. Manufacturing industry on the Mornington Peninsula, 'the successful plan at Arthurs Seat'
10. Death of Johnny and his burial on the foreshore at McCrae
11. The abduction between Arthurs Seat and Point Nepean, and Yankee Yankee's return
12. Thomas' translations.
Inscriptions & markings
maps, document reproductions, b&w illustrations, colour illustrations, colour photographs