Magazine - Geelong RSL News March 1973
From the Collection of Geelong RSL Sub Branch 50 Barwon Heads Road Belmont Victoria
- An oblong booklet, paper pages with purple typed stories there is a photograph of the Cenotaph on the front cover.
- 14.0 cm x 20.5 cm x 0.2 cm
- geelong rsl news march 1973
- This Magazine was compiled and issued by the Geelong RSL in March 1973.
- March 1973
- Henwood & Dancey Pty. Ltd. (Creator)
- This is an original magazine. The magazine is a collection of stories and club information relating to the 'times'.
- Published by Geelong RSL, G A Mitchell, Secretary
Printed by Henwood & Dancey Pty. Ltd., 54-58 Little Ryrie Street, Geelong
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:12AM