From the Collection of Netball Victoria 487 King Street West Melbourne Victoria
- Team photo of the Victorian Women's Basketball Team of 1930.
- 30.5cm x 24.5cm.
- womens basketball, women's basketball, netball, victoria, netball victoria, 1930, 1930s,victorian team, womens netball, women's netball, sport, vic, grace tenpony, margarey reilly, ethel mccarthy, phyllis mcdonald, val tasker, tixie renfree, elsie johnson, jodie harrison, edith hull, hazel wilkins, netball australia
- This is a team photo of the Victorian State Women's Basketball (Netball) Team in 1930. This picture was taken in Brisbane where the interstate carnival was held in 1930..
- Sidney Riley Studios
- Players such as Edith Hull, Ethel McCarthy featured throughout the 1930s and 1940s which featured significant tours from NZ (by NZ in 1936 and then to NZ in 1948). Many of the players photographed in this 1930 picture represented Victoria for many years to come, making this an early appearance from a dominant Victorian Team.
- Sidney Riley Studios Queen St. Brisbane
Back row L to R: Grace Tenpony, Margarey Reilly, Ethel McCarthy, Phyllis McDonald, Val Tasker. Front row L to R: Tixie Renfree, Elsie Johnson (Ferris), Jodie Harrison (umpire), Edith Hull, Hazel Wilkins
- 3 Mar 2017 at 10:12AM