Photograph - Digital image - St Katherine's Church St Helena, plaque
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Digital copy of colour photograph
- st katherines church st helena
- Plaque outlining the history of St Katherine's Church St Helena, first built in 1858 by Major Anthony Beale and named after his wife Katherine Rose.
- Marilyn Smith (Maker)
- 1 May 2017 at 2:13PM