Photograph - Post Cards
From the Collection of Phillip Island and District Historical Society Inc. Heritage Centre 89 Thompson Avenue COWES VICTORIA
- Copies of Postcards: Left side from top to bottom: 1. Two ladies standing in front of a house. 2. The Isle of Wight Hotel, Cowes, Phillip Island. 3. Looking towards Cowes Pier with beach shack top left (possible George Cox's). 4. Erehwon Guest House, Cowes, Phillip Island.
Right side from top to bottom: 1. Cowes Beach with lady in foreground. 2. Same as 3. on left side. 3. Erehwon Guest House, Cowes, Phillip island. 4. The Koala Cafe on The Esplanade, Cowes, Phillip Island.
- isle of wight hotel cowes phillip island, cowes pier phillip island, erehwon guesthouse, guesthouses cowes phillip island, cowes beach, koala cafe cowes, shirley jones collection, thelma astbury
- One of 15 A3 pages with copies of postcards on each page. From the Shirley Jones Collection.
- Early 20th Century
- Rose Series, Valentine's Series
- Left side from top to bottom: Photograph 2 - "The Rose Series P661 Isle of Wight Hotel Cowes Phillip Is. Victoria". Photograph 3 - "The Rose Series P673 Near the Pier Cowes, Phillip Island". Photograph 4 - "Erewhon" Cowes Phillip Island V18".
Right side from top to bottom: Photograph 2 - same as Photograph 3 left side. Photograph 3 - "The Rose Series P14006 Erehwon Cowes P.I.". Photograph 4 - "Valentine Series No 1262 Koala Cafe Cowes P.I."
- 11 Mar 2019 at 11:54AM