The old Echuca Post Office was built circa 1877, a two-storey stucco building with a clock tower over the entrance, on the north east corner of Hare and Anstruther streets. In the front of the building is a small cream brick kiosk used as a bus stop and as a stall for charity group's to sell produce. On the far northern corner the spire of St.Mary's church can be seen above the roof of the Post Office.
The old Echuca Post office is at the northern end of the shopping precinct in Hare street Echuca. The building is a beautiful grand building of the late 1870's which was built as a post office on the ground floor and a residence above. The small kiosk building in front of the post office was used by volunteer organisations to raise money selling cakes etc. at various times of the year.
Colour photograph (post card size) of Echuca Post Office looking north. The post office was built circa 1877, a two storey building with a clock tower over the entrance door. In front of the building is a small cream brick kiosk and bus shelter.
Inscriptions & markings
Printed on the reverse "this paper manufactured by Kodak"