Historical information
THE NEW CLUNES HOSPITAL WAS BUILT ON BALLARAT ROAD AFTER THE PREVIOUS HOSPITAL ON CRESWICK ROAD WAS DESTROYED BY FIRE IN 1944. THE NEW HOSPITAL WAS OPENED IN MARCH 1948 BY THE HONOURABLE JOHN CAIN M.L.A.
Physical description
BLACK AND WHITE SMALL PHOTOGRAPH OF CLUNES NEW HOSPITAL. TELEGRAPH POLE IN FRONT - PART OF ELM TREE ON LEFT HAND SIDE.
Inscriptions & markings
DISTRICT HOSPITAL CLUNES
