Photograph - Digital image - Grave of Robert Tait, St Helena Cemetery
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Digital copy of colour photograph (grave)
- st helena cemetery, tait family
- The Grave of Robert Morton Tait (died 06/07/1942), St Helena Cemetery.
- Marilyn Smith (Photographer)
- St Helena Cemetery was originally the burial place of the Beale family and friends. The first burials took place in the 1850s. There are now over 200 burials.
- 16 Sep 2017 at 5:13PM