Photograph - Digital image - Stubley Garage 1946
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Links: 03936.03943
Digital copy of black and white photograph
- purcell stubley, stubley motors
- Main Street view of Stubley Motors 1946. The Stubley Group began in 1946 when Purcell Stubley purchased a site with petrol bowsers in Main Street from 'Snowy' Jessop. In 1948 Purcell began building the new Stubley Motors, working round the old site to keep the business operating. It was completed in 1951.
- 26 Sep 2017 at 3:13PM