From the Collection of Maldon Vintage Machinery Museum Inc Vincents Road Maldon Victoria
- Single horse drawn tip dray, restored by G & S Little in 1999.
Made of timber with metal fittings and wheel rims.
Enclosed sides with hinged front and rear panels.
Chassis and wheels painted dark red, body in dark blue.
- L 386 x W 196 x H 159 cm (including shafts)
- VMVM 83
- transport ..... horse-drawn
- Used for carting rock to crushing batteries, road making, railway track building.
- Late 19th century
- Rectangular brass plaque on LHS looking forward detailing restoration and possible usage.
- 31 May 2017 at 4:30PM