Historical information
The original Rose Chapel was erected in 1866 by Major Anthony Beale in memory of his wife Katherine Rose Beale; later renovated and handed over to the Church of England and renamed St Katherine's.
Significance
Concerns the early history of St Helena and the Beale family
Physical description
Two photocopied pages, text with photos. 2 copies
Inscriptions & markings
Women's World, 1/7/1934
