Photograph of pioneer grave
From the Collection of Kiewa Valley Historical Society Mount Beauty Information Centre 31 Bogong High Plains Rd Mt Beauty Vic
- Colour photograph of group visiting the grave of pioneer woman Mrs Mary Hollands at Mullagong on 29th May, 1977
- 8.8cm x 8.8cm
- KVHS 1014
- kiewa valley, mullagong station, tawonga, hollonds family, brigg's family
- Pictorial record of the grave of pioneer woman Mrs Mary Hollonds, who passed away in 1862. The grave is located at Mullagong Station (farm) in Tawonga, five miles south of Keegan's Bridge.
Miss Hobbs, formerly of Running Creek, mentioned that twin babies of the Brigg's family are buried at Mary Holland's feet.
- 29th May, 1977
- Pictorial record of pioneer gravesites in the Kiewa Valley. Social history of people in 1977 showing interested in local history
- Handwritten in faint blue ink on back of photograph: Mrs Mary Holland's grave. Died 1862 Mullagong. 29th May, 1977
- 23 Aug 2017 at 1:43PM