Historical information

The supply was the smallest of the fleet being only 170 tons and 70 feet long. Carrying 50 people and skippered by Captain Henry Bull, she led the fleet most of the way primarily because of her speed. Little is known of this brig's early history, but it seems she was built in America in 1759 and was commissioned by the Admiralty in October 1786. The Supply returned to England where she was renamed the Thomas & Nancy. The ship seems to have carried coal on the Thames until around 1806.

Physical description

Model of the HMS Supply