magazine - The Gap 1925
From the Collection of Orbost & District Historical Society Ruskin Street Orbost Victoria
- A blue paper covered 68 pp magazine with black print.On the front cover is a sketch of a mountain scene with a school on a hill. It contains articles on local history, b/w photographs, advertisements and examples of children's work. On the cover is the price 2/-.
- H-282mm W-218mm
- education magazine-the-gap omeo
- The first edition of this magazine was produced by associated elementary schools in the Omeo Shire. The magazine was published from 1920 to 1927 and 1963 to 1969. There was a special issue in 1985. In all issues there is writing by children from schools that have since closed down.
This is the sxith annual edition of the magazine.
- Keating Wood Pty Ltd (printer)
- This item reflects the changes in education in East Gippsland and is a useful comparison tool for literacy teaching. It also has historical articles for research.
- 4 Aug 2017 at 2:54PM