Historical information

Group photograph taken on the occasion of the opening of Lilliput Bridge in July 1911. Two individuals in the photograph have been identified as Olive Hiskins and her father John Hiskins.

Physical description

Group photograph, mounted on brown cardboard, Photographic studio identified at bottom of cardboard frame on front. Details of event written on back.

Inscriptions & markings

On back "Opening Lilliput Bridge in 1911". "This photo given to W.H. Pleming on 7th July '75 by Mrs Tom Franki - nee Violet Withers (Ulina)" "The Bridge was replaced by a concrete Bridge in May 1940" On front "Thalma. Ilsley Opp. P.O. Rutherglen"