From the Collection of Bendigo Soldiers Memorial Institute Military Museum 37 - 39 Pall Mall Bendigo Victoria
- Large, dark, wooden framed photo of soldier.
- Frame: 48 x 58; Photo: 23 x 29 cms
- photography - photographs, frame accessories, military history-army
- THOMAS ROBINS HILSON. Refer 1516 for Service History also 1517.
- Lennox Gallery 50061 (Maker)
- On front:
THOMAS ROBINS HILSON No. 2088, 3rd Reo's 38th Batt AIF. Enlisted 22.03.1916 aged 18, Discharged from AIF 8.8.1919.
Donated by Mrs Reay Joyner.
On back in black texta: Information.
- 22 Nov 2018 at 11:11AM