Book - Annual Meetings from 1964 to 1970
From the Collection of Deaf Children Australia 597 St Kilda Road Melbourne Victoria
- The brown foolscap size book is made with cardboard covers and masking tape spine and contains the documents tabled at the Annual General Meetings from 1964-1970. Documents include: nomination letters, speakers notes, agendas, etc. Corrections are handwritten.
- 23cmW 37cmH 35cmD
- deaf children australia, victorian deaf and dumb institution, annual general meeting, minutes of meeting
- The Annual General Meetings are the official report of the VSDC to the public.
- Contents from 1964-1970
- These are the supporting documents that go with the Annual General Meeting report and provide further information on the Administration of the VSDC
- Front Cover: "ANNUAL MEETING/from/1964 to 1970" in handwriting, in biro
- 1 Sep 2017 at 3:49PM