Folder - Deafness Foundation - proposed National body
From the Collection of Deaf Children Australia 597 St Kilda Road Melbourne Victoria
- Black foolscap folder containing minutes of meetings concerning the proposal for an Australian National Council for Hearing Impaired people. The meetings ran from 1971-1974
- 27cmW 36cmD 1cmD
- deaf children australia, dca, deafness foundation, national council, minutes
- The Deafness Foundation was established in 1974 as a co-ordinating body for the Deaf Community.
- These minutes document the meetings that ran from 1971 to 1974.
- Label on front "DEAFNESS FOUNDATION/PROPOSED NATIONAL BODY"
- 15 Sep 2017 at 2:38PM