Folder - Victorian Deaf/Blind Children - residential placement
From the Collection of Deaf Children Australia 597 St Kilda Road Melbourne Victoria
- Black foolscap 2 -ring folder containing statistics, minutes of meetings and letters relation to the residential placement of deaf-blind children in 1972.
- 26cmW 36cmH 4cmD
- deaf children australia, dca, victorian school for deaf children, vsdc, victorian deaf-blind & rubella children's association, victorian institute for the blind, victorian education department, deaf-blind children
- In 1972 there were concerns with the Education of Deaf/Blind Children.
- This document has the statistics regarding Deaf/Blind children and residential placement.
- On front top right-hand corner "VICTORIAN DEAF BLIND CHILDREN" On spine: "VICTORIAN/DEAF BLIND/CHILDREN"
- 15 Sep 2017 at 2:46PM