Folder - Reports 1964-1974
From the Collection of Deaf Children Australia 597 St Kilda Road Melbourne Victoria
- Black hardcover magazine binder containing 3 reports in plastic cover binders.
1. Powell report 1964 - Overseas tour by H.F.Powell, Superintendant Secretary.
2. Gorman/Murphy reports 1974 - Parts I & II - preliminary report to the Policy Investigation project sub-committee by Dr Pierre Gorman & Dr Kevin Murphy (Reading, England).
3. Cleary Report 1974, Lowe Report 1974 - PLC Canberra Visit 1974 - reports relaing to current education practices and discussions of the future role and location of VSDC
- 32cmW 40cmH 3.5cmD
- deaf children australia, dca, victorian school for deaf children, vsdc, deaf education, h.f.powell, dr. pierre gorman, dr kevin murphy, professor armin lowe
- The Victorian School for Deaf Children continued an interest in the latest research and information on the education of deaf children.
- 1964, 1971, 1974
- Various reports from the 1964 to 1974 relating to the education of deaf children.
- Inside front cover "POWELL REPORT…1964/GORMAN / MURPHY REPORTS…1971/CLEARY REPORT…1974/LOWE REPORT…1974/P.L.C. CANBERRA VISIT…1974"
- 15 Sep 2017 at 3:03PM