Folder - Reports 1969-1974
From the Collection of Deaf Children Australia 597 St Kilda Road Melbourne Victoria
- Black hard cover magazine cover containing various reports separately bound.
1. Reynolds report 1969 - Observations of Educational programs for hearing impaired children in the U.S.A., England & Russia.
2. Houston report 1970 - Report on Review of Fundraising and Public Relations Activities by Henry Houston, Fund raising consultant.
3. Dawson report 1972 - 'Let the Accent be on Ability' by Shirley Dawson.
4. Rawlings report 1974 - 'The Decade in Review' - the VSDC and the PEKD by Brenda W. Rawlings.
- 32cmW 40cmH 3.5cmD
- deaf children australia, dca, victorian school for deaf children, vsdc, deaf education, henry houston, shirley dawson, brenda w. rawlings
- The Victorian School for Deaf Children continued an interest in the latest research and information on the education of deaf children.
- 1969, 1970, 1972, 1974
- Various reports from the 1969 to 1974 relating to the education of deaf children.
- Inside front cover: "REYNOLDS REPORT…1969/HOUSTON REPORT…1970/DAWSON REPORT…1972/RAWLINGS REPORT…1974"
- 15 Sep 2017 at 3:19PM