Historical information

In 1908 the Geelong Harbor Trust commissioners were George Frederick Holden, Edward Harewood Lascelles and James Hill. The officers were Walter S. Crowle (Secretary), A.C. McKenzie (Engineer), Captain G.A. Molland (Harbor Master), E.R. Hitch, (Assistant Harbor Master, Portarlington.)

Physical description

Red soft covered foolscap report of 101 pages. Includes two photographic reproductions of teh New Cargo Shed on Yarra Pier, and Twin S.S. "G.F. Holden" (formerly the 'Pelican' (built in 1898 by Fleming & Ferguson, Paisley, England, for the Western Australian Government).

Inscriptions & markings

Seal of the Geelong Harbour Trust Commissioners