Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Photograph - Mr Randall Stewart Murray Lay Reader... Williamstown Chapel

From the Collection of Mission to Seafarers Victoria 717 Flinders Street Docklands Victoria

Black and White Gloss print photograph - Image features a minister delivering a chapel service
H 10.2 x W 15.3 Cm
Object Registration
lay readers, randall stewart
Historical information
Subject had a long standing connection with the Mission
When Made
Mid 20th C.
Visual Record of Mission staff
Inscriptions & Markings
Hand written in black texta; ... Mission to Seamen, Williamstown Chapel service... Circa 1957
Last updated
26 Sep 2018 at 11:34AM