Document - Bell's Cottage [Happy Hollow]: Victorian Heritage database report
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- 3 p. typescript, one black & white photograph
- happy hollow farm, bell family
- In 1997, Bell's Cottage at Happy Hollow Farm was included in the Nillumbik Heritage Overlay HO59.
- Graeme Butler & Associates (Author), Nillumbik Shire Council
- The cottage was built by Robert Whatmough and associated with the pioneering orchardists Frederick and Theodore Flintoff and William Verner. It is technically significant for its wattle and daub construction, vertical slabs and bark roof. It was destroyed by fire in 2003.
- 13 Apr 2018 at 10:35AM