Postcard - Teaching the Dumb to Articulate
From the Collection of Deaf Children Australia 597 St Kilda Road Melbourne Victoria
- B&W photograph by N.J.Caire, on a postcard, of the pupils in a class learning to articulate at the VDDI
- 14cmW 8.5cmH
- 00163 / 1017
- deaf children australia, dca, victorian deaf & dumb institution, vddi, deaf education, pupils, n. j. caire
- These are a pictorial documentation of the early years of the Victorian Deaf and Dumb Institution.
- N.J.Caire (Creator)
- A record of the people, children, buildings and activities of the Victorian Deaf and Dumb Institution up to 1920.
- On Front of postcard: "VICTORIAN DEAF & DUMB INSTITUTION, ST. KILDA RD., MELBOURNE./Teaching the Dumb to Articulate/N.J.CAIRE, Photo, 4 Darling Street, South Yarra, Victoria."
- 6 Oct 2017 at 2:18PM