From the Collection of 8th/13th Victorian Mounted Rifles Regimental Collection Building 129 Carlisle Drive North Bandiana Vic
- Metal water bottle with Bakelite cap and felt covering and leather strap of the type issued to soldiers of the German army probably during WW II (1939-1945), but possibly during WWI (1914-1918).
- 210mm high x 150mm wide x 60mm deep
- water bottle, german, wwii (1939-1945)
- This object was found on a rubbish tip by a soldier serving in the Army Reserve and donated as an object of military interest to the Regimental Collection.
- Souvenir of enemy equipment of likely interest in Australia during and immediately following the war. Discarded as interest in the war diminished.
- 18 Dec 2017 at 5:40PM