Photograph - Digital Image - Paddock and gates in Henry Street, 1950s
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Digital copy of black and white photograph
- kell's cottage, claude amiet, cherel sartori
- Paddock and driveway at Kell's Cottage 1950s. The house was built 1917, at 112 Henry Street Greensborough by William Mitchell on the 60 acre dairy farm owned by Ethel and Walter Kell. This collection of photographs was copied by Cherel Sartori (who owned the house from 1990-2000), following a visit by Claude Amiet who lived in the house as a child in the early 20th century.
- Cherel Sartori
- An indication of the rural aspect of this area in the mid-20th century.
- 13 Apr 2018 at 11:05PM