Notes - Digital Image - Notes on conversation with Claude Amiet 1992
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Digital copy of handwritten notes
- kell's cottage, claude amiet, cherel sartori
- Notes of Cherel Sartori's conversation with Claude Amiet in 1992 at Kell's Cottage. The house was built 1917, at 112 Henry Street Greensborough by William Mitchell on the 60 acre dairy farm owned by Ethel and Walter Kell. This collection of photographs was copied by Cherel Sartori (who owned the house from 1990-2000), following a visit by Claude Amiet who lived in the house as a child in the early 20th century.
- Cherel Sartori
- 11 Dec 2017 at 10:42AM