Newspaper Clipping - Digital Image - Funeral notices for Claude Amiet 1998
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Digital copy of funeral and death notices
- kell's cottage, claude amiet, cherel sartori
- Death notices collected by Cherel Sartori's following the death of Claude Amiet in 1998. Kell's Cottage was built 1917, at 112 Henry Street Greensborough by William Mitchell on the 60 acre dairy farm owned by Ethel and Walter Kell. This collection of photographs was copied by Cherel Sartori (who owned the house from 1990-2000), following a visit by Claude Amiet who lived in the house as a child in the early 20th century.
- Cherel Sartori
- 11 Dec 2017 at 10:46AM