From the Collection of Orbost & District Historical Society Ruskin Street Orbost Victoria
- A white paper account with black print and red lines. It is a hand-written account to R.P. Cameron from Tomlinson & Gall, general grocers and provision merchants in Orbost.
- H-210mm W-133mm
- account book-keeping cameron-r.p. tomlinson-gall
- Tomlinson & Gall were general grocers and provision merchants in Nicholson Street, Orbost.
Robert Pullar Cameron was a Shire Councillor for many years. He married Penuel Hossack and had a family of James, Flora, Penuel and Alex.
- December 1st, 1914
- Tomlinson & Gall (general grocers)
- This item is an example of book-keeping for a business in Orbost in the early 20th century. It is a useful research tool.
- 18 Jan 2018 at 12:17PM