Photograph - Digital Image - All Saints Anglican Church Greensborough. Vicarage 1956
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- Digital copy of colour photograph
- all saints anglican church greensborough
- In 1970, All Saints' Anglican Church was rebuilt on the corner of Church and Grimshaw Streets Greensborough, replacing the timber church. This photograph shows the old vicarage in 1956.
- Ken Wandin
- 24 Apr 2018 at 12:30AM