Oral History - My RAAF Experience by Keith R.E. Johnston
From the Collection of B-24 Liberator Memorial Restoration Australia Inc Corner Farm Rd & Princes Highway Werribee Victoria
- A4 paper printed transcript, stapled in corner
- oral history raaf world war ii
- K. Johnston was in the RAAF from September 1941 until December 1945 and was a B-24 Liberator pilot between 1942 and December 1945. He was attached to Fifth Bomber Command USAF the 12 Squadron RAAF.
- This oral history of Keith Johnston is of historical significance because it provides a first hand account of this individual's experiences during World War II as a member of the RAAF who trained at Bradfield Park Sydney and Bundaberg and saw active service during the Pacific conflict flying B-24 Liberator aircraft in New Guinea and Darwin.
- My RAAF Experience by R.E.Johnston, photo of 12 Squadron RAAF badge, Flight Lieutenant 12 Squadron RAAF
- 13 Feb 2018 at 11:44AM