Oral History - Memories Of My Years in the RAAF and RAF 1942-1945 Ian Middleton
From the Collection of B-24 Liberator Memorial Restoration Australia Inc Corner Farm Rd & Princes Highway Werribee Victoria
- A4 paper printed transcript in bound plastic cover.
- oral history raaf world war ii
- I.Middleton was in the RAAF from October 1942 until December 1945. He was a B-24 Liberator pilot between December 1944 and August 1945 with 70 Squadron
- Circa 2000's
- This oral history of Ian Middleton is of historical significance because it provides a first hand account of the individual's experience during World War II as a member of the RAAF who trained at Somers, Tasmania and Point Cook. He saw active service in the Mediterranean conflict flying B-24 Liberator aircraft from Italy.
- Print of an RAAF flying wings badge. In printed silhouette clear roundel,Memories of My Years in the R.A.A.F. and R.A.F. 1942-1945
Underneath this a copy of a photo of a B-24 Liberator, Ian Middleton.
- 13 Feb 2018 at 11:46AM