Oral History - A Navigator's War
From the Collection of B-24 Liberator Memorial Restoration Australia Inc Corner Farm Rd & Princes Highway Werribee Victoria
- A4 Paper printed transcript in plastic cover
- oral history raaf world war ii
- I. Edmiston was in the RAAF from March 1942 until December 1945 and was a navigator on a B-24 Liberator between Early 1943 and June 1945 with Coastal Command and 160 Squadron.
- This oral history of Ian Edmiston is of historical significance because it provides a first hand account of the individual's experience during World War II as a member of the RAAF who trained at Cootamundra, Evans Head, Parkes, Prince Edward Island and the Bahamas Islands.He saw active service as navigator in a B-24 Liberator aircraft in the South East Asian Islands.
- A Navigator's War. By Ian Edmiston
- 13 Feb 2018 at 11:48AM